Monday, June 24, 2013

June Gloom.

Not to worry, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. Been back in sunny California for almost 3 months off, working back at Anthropologie in the OC and spending almost every second of my free time working on my dissertation.

As far as adventures go, I've been frequenting La Quinta every chance I get. It's like those writers who spend months hiding away in some remote cabin in the middle of some remote forest. Ok, maybe not quite like that( i'm not hiding out for months...at least not yet anyways) but it is relaxing just to get away when I can.

Looking forward to going back to England at the end of August to turn this puppy in and not to mention my much awaited trip to Athens, GA in September to see my friends.

Until then.... it's just me, my computer and a stack of books on the Roman family.

No comments:

Post a Comment